Thursday, July 16, 2009

First

Right, so I really wanted to have the URL to this be http://PINKPOWERRANGER.blogspot but unfortunately that name has been taken.

Now that that's out of the way...

I'm not really sure why I'm making this blog, perhaps so when something weird happens to me I can write about it in an amusing fashion. Or maybe I'll chronicle my adventures as I do nothing but eat, sleep, work and go to class. EXCITING. Or, maybe I'll write about the fiasco that is sure to ensue when I move into my apartment in September. Or maybe I'll write about failed cooking attempts. Or maybe I'll write about how amusing Elizabethan notions about procreation are.

The Point is, I think, that I have gone far too long without doing something creative, and I need to start doing so again. This is probably going to be very immature 95% of the time, while at the same time being really cool. Somewhat. If you are the type of person that still giggles when you hear the word "poop" then you shouldn't have problem.

That's not to say I'm immature ALL THE TIME. I am quite capable of being serious and mature when the occasion calls for it.

I also have goals for this summer. They are as follows:

1. Get an A in Shakespeare Comedies: This will only happen if I keep talking in class. That's my biggest problem because usually I say nothing and sometimes I am far far too tired to think of an intelligible/witty response.

2. Jump off the SCARIEST BRIDGE IN THE WORLD aka some bridge in Harvard. That way, if my mom ever says, "If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump off too?" I would then be able to say "YES BECAUSE ITS FRIGGEN AWESOME and/or PANTS SHITTING SCARY." I also feel it would add to my daring nature. Which isn't daring. At all.

I only have two goals right now. This may be slightly problematic.

Well, I feel the only solution to this right now is to eat oreo cookie ice cream, watch TV, and feel very proud of myself for writing complete sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment