Friday, August 7, 2009

Observations About the Train I Am On, And Other Things

I only really have one observation, and that is because my other one (I am the only non-asian on this train) was proven to be false once the train stopped at Lincoln.

The free wi-fii is pathetically PATHETICALLY slow. Like I understand that its free, and its on a moving train. But still. It's slower than my computer at work, which is a crappy PC and crashes about 3 times a day.

Other Things:

I have been lazy and therefore haven't thought of a hilarious topic to titillate you with. That's a good word, isn't it, titillate. Ttiitttiiillllaaatteee. Yeah.

Yesterday, however, I did see someone get arrested for selling crack. Like the police car chased him down and this guy grabbed him and put him on the hood of the car hands behind the back and everything. It was intense, and I almost got hit with the cop car.

Speaking of intense, I had an intense charlie horse in my neck about an hour ago and it's still extremely sore. All I did was turn my head and then BAM. I was on the ground incapacitated and swearing. That's not at all interesting, and I'm sorry.

I did have the opportunity to name a hamster though. Its previous name was Hamster. I named it Sir Nathaniel Remington Vanderbilt III. Much improved, I think.

If I ever have kids, they're going to have the most glorious names.

No comments:

Post a Comment