Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Facts of My Day

1. I left taking pictures for my first photo 2 assignment until last night/today, so at 9:00 this morning I was standing out on my balcony taking pictures of the street hoping to capture a fast moving car. I also was not wearing any socks. I don't know if you know this, but if you're outside with no socks, your feet get cold quite quickly. And turn white.

2. Whilst doing the laundry, the machine started to shake uncontrollably as it went into the spin cycle. As a result, a bottle of laundry detergent fell off the top and nearly killed me.

3. While crossing the street at Boylston and Tremont, I nearly tripped while trying to discern if I actually knew the person in front of me. I did not.

4. According to my copy editing class, most college seniors do not know the difference between a noun, a verb, and an adjective. Christ. It's not rocket science guys.

5. I nearly tripped again while on the way out of my classroom.

6. While developing my film, I had a sudden yearning to be back in photo 1, where we actually had 4 hours in the dark room instead of 2, where I almost felt like I knew what I was doing, and where I actually looked forward to class instead of having a minor panic attack because I have no idea what I'm supposed to have done by tomorrow.

7. In the T station, while waiting for the erstwhile B train, I saw the following trains go by, in this order: D C E E D D D. I mean, COME ON. Seriously? Three D trains in a row? Madness. Complete and utter madness.

8. I remained pressed up against the opposite door for most of the T ride. I basically had to limbo under some old guy's arm to get off. It was quite claustrophobic.

9. My second to last text book came today. On my way up the stairs I dropped it three times.

10. Once inside my apartment, I realized no one was home. I obviously then proceeded to put on loud music and air guitar my way through all the rooms in my apartment.

11. I seriously considered having brownies and coffee for dinner. I ate a little pasta instead, but I'm still seriously considering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment